CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – Planification, Programming and Research Agent (Temporary Full-Time) – CRIR–Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital
The CRIR–Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital of the CISSS de Laval, is seeking a motivated individual to work with the Site Director of Research in the capacity of research coordinator and executive assistant. Under the direction of the Site Director, the incumbent provides administrative support, assists in the planning and execution of research projects, acts as a resource person for procedures and training seminars, supports the Site Director by crafting communications, providing scheduling support, organizing meetings and liaising with key stakeholders and research partners.
- Graduate degree in health or biopsychosocial fields; a degree in rehabilitation would be an asset;
- Experience in the health sector;
- Familiarity with research and research environments;
- Demonstrated superior ability in writing and communication skills;
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written.
POSTING PERIOD: From June 20, 2019 to July 12, 2019
DATE AVAILABLE: Immediately
Please submit resume and cover letter (mandatory) addressed to:
Aliki Thomas, Ph.D. ([email protected]) with subject:
JRH – Assistant to Site Director-Application