CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Technician – Department of kinesiology and physical education, McGill University
Position: Part-time Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Technician
Laboratory: Human Brain Control of Locomotion
Location: Department de Kinesiology and Physical Education, McGill University, Currie Gymnasium
- Setup a TMS study, train and supervise students.
- Coordinate, monitor and ensure implementation and enforcement of laboratory safety rules and procedures.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of the TMS equipment.
- Experience in conducting TMS.
- Experience in working with human participants.
- Master’s degree in health-related field. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree with a strong research experience with TMS will be considered. The position could be offered to a graduate student or postdoc.
- Independent, patient, well-organized and rigorous individual who can manage priorities and work in a team.
Part-time work (~10-15h/week) for one year, beginning as soon as possible. We offer a competitive salary with benefits based on experience and educational level.
To apply, please send a CV to [email protected]. The position will remain open until filled.