MEMO from the REB of CRIR establishements_Modification related to the COVID-19 situation_Sept 14th 2020
Links to the establishments to verify the impact of COVID-19 on research activities:
- Institut universitaire sur la réadaptation en déficience physique de Montréal of the CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital of the CISSS de Laval
- Lethbridge-Layton-Mackay Rehabilitation Center of the CIUSSS West-Central Montreal
- Institut Nazareth et Louis-Braille of the CISSS de la Montérégie-Centre
The template of the information and consent for was updated on December 2020. Do not hesitate to use it for your research. The template is available in French and English :
- Template Consent Form (English version) Canevas_FIC_EN
- Template Consent Form (French version) Canevas_FIC_FR
As indicated by its title, the Recruitment Procedure for Research Subjects can be used as a tool to facilitate subject recruitment. It is therefore intended for anyone who carries out a research project in one of the CRIR institutions, their partners, or in any other institution that the REB of CRIR serves.
In order to facilitate familiarisation with the new reference framework, the MSSS offers virtual information and exchange sessions via the Teams platform.
• January 19, 2021, from 9:00 to 11:00 am
• January 22, 2021, from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
• January 27, 2021, from 9:00 to 11:00 am
Please note that pre-registration is mandatory. To register for one of the sessions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Virtual Master Session” and specify your name, function, institution and the date of the session.