Chantal Robillard, Ph.D.
Adjunct professor, Department of Sexology, UQAM
Clinical Research Coordinator and Emerging Researcher, CRIR—Lethbridge-Layton-Mackay Rehabilitation Centre, CIUSSS West-Central Montreal
Phone: 514 488-5552 (1128)
Email: [email protected]
- B.A., Sexology, UQAM, 1997
- M.A., Sexology, UQAM, 2000
- Ph.D., Social Anthropology, Université de Montréal, 2006
- Postdoctorate, Culture and Services in Mental Health, Douglas Mental Health University Institute, McGill University and Facultad de Salud Pública y Administración, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia (Lima Peru), 2006-2007
- Postdoctorate, Global Heath, Population Health Research Network, University of Ottawa, 2008-2011.
Person with sensory impairment, social participation and active life in young adults, integration of ethnographic and qualitative methods and gender analysis.
Robillard, C., McLaughlin, J., Côté, D. C., Vasilevska, B. & Gendron, R. (2018). “Caught in the same webs”—Service providers’ insights on gender-based and structural violence among female temporary foreign workers in Canada. Journal of International Migration and Integration, 19(3), 583-606.
Kairouz, S., Monson, E. & Robillard, C. (2017). Chapter 2. Gender comparative analysis of gambling patterns in Canada. In, H. Browden-Jones & F. Prever (Eds.), Gambling disorders in women: An international female perspective on treatment and research (pp. 35-51). London and New York: Routledge.
Robillard, C., Kairouz, S. & Monson, E. (2017). Win or lose: Negotiating meaning of time and money within three gambling settings, Journal of Gambling Issues, 36, 164-182.
Fiedler, I., Kairouz, S. & Robillard, C. (2016). Chapter 2. Gambling: Taxes and prevention. In, Y. Carter (Ed.), Gambling: Risk Factors, Prevalence and Treatment Outcomes. New York: Nova Publishers.
Axis 2 : Participation, Social Inclusion and Rehabilitation Services
Theme 1 : The person, their entourage and the community
CRIR – Lethbridge-Layton-Mackay Rehabilitation Centre (MAB site) of the CIUSSS WCM