Aller directement au contenu
Sharing our knowledge
- Knowledge mobilization is an organizational priority and integral part of CRIR research programs and activities.
- Research investigating knowledge mobilization strategies is also one of CRIR’s priorities (i.e., identifying best methods for informing and optimizing health care practises, supporting decision-making, and influencing public policy).
- CRIR values a knowledge mobilization approach grounded in partnership and integrated in all phases of the research process. Researchers, clinicians, students, rehabilitation service users, partners and other stakeholders actively collaborate to promote dissemination and uptake of research results.
- Research results are made available and accessible to knowledge users through multiple means: scientific, clinical and lay publications, knowledge mobilization tools, conferences, seminars and workshops, social media and events for the public.
- For more information on partnership and knowledge mobilization please contact: Spyridoula Xenocostas, Coordinator, Partnerships and Knowledge Transfer: [email protected]