To be eligible for the CRIR scholarship competition offer each spring, students must be supervised by a CRIR Full Member and have the CRIR student status. To become a member please complete the registration form online. Since 2017, all student members can apply, including international students and Canadian students from outside Québec.
For additional information, please contact us: [email protected]
Graduate and postdoctoral scholarship
The program is intended for university students undertaking their graduate studies at CRIR. Scholarships are available to candidates who wish to complete their master’s research or doctoral studies, or postdoctoral internships under the supervision of a CRIR Full Member researcher. The duration of the scholarships are determined in accordance with the FRQS regulations and the amounts of scholarships offered may vary from year to year depending on the funds available. Selection criteria may vary from one competition to another, but in general, a candidate is eligible for the program if he or she:
- is enrolled or intends to enroll in a regular master’s (research) or doctoral program, or undertake a postdoctoral internship at CRIR, between September 1st and April 30;
- has a cumulative grade point average greater than 3.5 out of 4.3, 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent during his/her university studies;
- presents, in agreement with a CRIR Full Member researcher, a research project that can be carried out within the deadline set by the graduate school.
Documents to support your application
- an application form* completed, accompanied by the supporting documents requested;
- a description of the research project (maximum 1 page);
- your curriculum vitae;
- your academic record (transcripts corresponding to all completed university sessions);
- your letter of reply regarding the scholarship program applied for from the recognized granting agencies – if applicable.
* The documents to be sent to the CRIR must be inserted in a single PDF. The first document being the application form followed, in the above-mentioned order, with attachments.
To receive the form, please contact : [email protected]
Announcement of results
The decision of the evaluation committee will be notified by e-mail to the candidates, no later than 60 days after the closing date of the contest.