Registration form for students, trainees, research assistants research professionals

Any student enrolled in a CRIR affiliated university in a graduate research program or a postdoctoral trainee who carries out research work at CRIR under the direction or co-supervision of a CRIR full member researcher can become a student member. The duration of his/her status depends on the length of his/her studies under the supervision of a CRIR full member researcher. The student’s supervisor is responsible for transmitting the registration form to the CRIR administration.

Before completing this form, make sure you have all the necessary information/documents.